MPA Bible Study 2013 Day 1 Conclusion
This weekend we are having a Weekend Bible study at our church. Pr.Biju Mathew from Oklahoma is with us and yesterday night we had a wonderful session. I wanted to post the summary of what we learned yesterday since I felt that the message had lot of things to meditate and learn from God.
Summary of what I learned:-
- If God knows me and if I am in the center of God's will and if I am led by the Holy Spirit then God will take care of everything in my life.
- We need to display the character of God in our lives.
- Prayer alone won't work when it comes to saving people, we also need to speak to them when we get a chance.
- It's not based on number of people we have. We need to sow the seed and God will help us to reap at the right time.
- We say God did not answer my prayers. In reality God answered many things which we did not even ask him. How many ways God opened which we did not expect.
- We need God to visit us because when God visits our church, people will visit us.
- We cannot depend on the belief we had yesterday, we need to rely on God every day and walk with faith.
- Yesterday's testimony is not going to help us today. We need to have faith in God today.
- Many times we think God's work is over, but we never know. God works in His time and in His ways.
May God Bless You!