Another episode of Gospel Talk Podcast is out. The topic is - Prayer Life of Christians
- What is prayer? Why do we need to pray?
- How important is prayer in a Christians life? What does a prayer life mean to a Christian
- Should a Christian only pray in a church?
- How many times or how long should a Christian pray?
- Can a Christian pray for non-Christians, is this effective?
- Should a pastor of the church be committed to praying for all believers, how can busy Pastors manage that?
- How can a person be confident that God is listening to their prayers?
- Do you have any experiences in your life where prayer impacted or changed a situation?
RSS Feed: https://feeds.feedburner.com/gospel-talk