Monday, September 10, 2007

Wilderness-Godly Generation & Mission Challenge

Last 2 weeks had been busy & blessed. I think thats the reason why new blogs and podcasts were not added. But I managed to add 1 podcast- GLM Episode 5-Do You Really Know Jesus? If you listen to podcast and are blessed or has some suggestion then feel free to go to discussion forum of gospel-link.com and post your comments.

Now I said last 2 weeks were busy and blessed- why? because “Better is one day in the courts of God than thousand elsewhere“. So last weekend I was in Wilderness. Its is a beautiful place which is spread across about 240 acres of land. They have prayer cabins & lot of other facilities. A very good place to spend time alone with God. We were 4 young people and had a good time of prayer & meditating the word of God. We also had time of group prayer and what a blessed time it was when we could prayer for each other. I would highly recommend people to take a weekend break from busy city life and go to places like this and spent time alone with God. We were there for 3 days fasting and praying. One of the best thing which happened was that there was no cell phone range and hence I was completely cut off from world. God spoke lot of things to all of us and asked us to do few things. In the coming days I would like to be obedient and implement what he wants to do.

What is the need of the hour? People with the anointing of Elijah- Who will be bold enough to stand for God. God is looking for a Godly Generation. If God willing then 12 young people will be going to wilderness again during the 1st week of October 2007 for a 2 days retreat- Godly Generation Retreat. Keep it in your prayers. Purpose of this retreat is to to rise up a generation that will be Godly. If any young person wants to join or attend it then feel free to contact me.

Now this weekend I was at Elkhorn,WI which is near Chicago for ICPF (Inter Collegiate Prayer Fellowship) mission and Leaders conference. We had a great time with God challenging all the participants for missions. We had Dr.R.Stanley & Rev.Jacob Mathew as speakers. There was also a video presentation on missions. I will try to post the main points of the bible studies in the coming days in this blog. I think that will help many people who couldn’t attend the conference. Again it was a time to reflect back on life and understand what God wants from our life. I don’t want to write more about it as I will try to write the things taught there in few days.

Also I am looking forward to do some writing & publish some more podcasts in the coming days.

Again- “Better is one day in the courts of God than thousand elsewhere”

May God Bless You!

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...