Monday, September 10, 2007

10 Solid Reasons for Missions

I wrote in the last post that I will share with you the things which where taught at ICPF mission conference. So here I start with first session.

10 Solid reasons for Missions by Dr.R.Stanley

  1. We have a missionary God
  2. We have a missionary Saviour- Jesus Christ
  3. We have a missionary Holy Spirit
  4. We have a missionary Book - Bible
  5. We have missionary Founders
  6. We have a missionary Commission
  7. We have a missionary Community
  8. We have a missionary Field
  9. We have a missionary Enemy
  10. We have a missionary Hope

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...