Note:- I started this post long time ago and it was in draft. Saw it and thought of sharing.
Last year I went on a ministry trip to India. I got the opportunity to meet and spend time with many people who are doing great work for the Lord. Wanted to share few lessons I learned which I also shared with my church.
- Hindrances cannot stop you from accomplishing God’s purpose.
- Give your best to God and you will enjoy God's peace and joy in your life.
- Challenges are there but God is in control.
- Prepared for Ministry in Jail? Someone told me this. You should be willing to go and do ministry in any place God sends you.
- God uses weak people also for His glory.
- God works beyond our imagination. There are things which are just beyond human understanding and explanation.
- Secret of faithful ministry- Prayer, Faith & desire to see hand of God moving among us.
I spoke about it in our church and audio link is http://mnpassembly.org/messages/05052013.mp3
God Bless You!