Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thought - Be Infants regarding Evil

One verse which I was reading recently during my Bible reading and which made me think a lot is
1 Cor.14:20
"Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults."

Paul in 1 Corinthians 12-14 mostly talks about spiritual gifts. In the context of the chapter Paul was talking about speaking in tongues here. But the advice that we have to be like infants in regard to evil is a very practical and powerful advice. Its very much important if we have to lead a victorious Christian Life in this crooked world.

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...