Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Church of Oprah Winfrey

I got to see another interesting thing last day. Thought of sharing it with you all. There is a new age movement (I will call it as a cult) coming up with the blessing of Oprah Winfrey. Watch this video first.



Now when we see all these things, the faith of a person who believes in the Bible reaches a new height because these all are fulfillment of prophecies written in the Bible.

I don't know much about Oprah since I don't watch her programs but I am sure that she has a big influence among people and there are many people even Christians who admire her. I can give you some links to learn more about this which will help you all in understanding how serious it is.
http://www.carringtonsteele.citymax.com/page/page/5663569.htm

http://www.wfial.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=artNewAge.article_1

Then of course you can do a Google search and you will get lot of information. I will recommend that people see it and understand another scheme of devil to deceive people and to make them believe his lie.

2 Timothy 3:1-6
" 1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them."

May God Bless You!

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...