Skip to main content

New turn in my Life


In our life we see many turns. Some turns are very sharp but some are just another diversion. One question we should ask ourselves before we take is turn is - "Am I in God's will?"

Many times turns can be new chapters in our lives which we never expected to start. With every new chapter there is an expectation and anticipation. This week I started a new chapter in my life. I started with Master of Arts in Theological Studies at North Western College in St.Paul, MN. It all happened so quick that I could see the blessing of God in this matter.

It was a promise which God gave me many years ago, around ten I think. He said you will study in a Bible college in USA. At that time I couldn't imagine that I will ever study in a Bible College. But years have passed and times have changed. He has finally opened a way for me to study.
It was great to start this program. Some times we think if its necessary for men of God to study to serve the Lord. I now think that to effectively teach others you should learn first. I can write many points in support of that. I don't want to do it now.

So lot of challenges are ahead as lot of assignments and reading and research is awaiting me as I go through this program. I am excited as well as nervous. Going back to class room after so many years was great. But it was a fulfillment of God's promise. I want to say it again - My God is faithful in fulfilling all his promises. I know its tough with my job and taking care of a growing church and then to do this program. But I remember what Paul said, "I can do all things through the one who gives me strength" (Phil 4:13).

Keep me in your prayers!

Comments

Linson Abraham said…
We will be praying for you. May the Lord be with you with your studies and your ministry. God Bless. Linson
Yash Sethi said…
We discussed one day the parallel " Various theologies for Rise of Consciousness" . May God lead you to the ultimate "Truth "

Yash ( Punjab )
BINU SAMUEL said…
nice thoughts brother...

binu samuel maryland

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Christians in Spiritual Walk — Signs to Identify & How to Overcome

  In many churches and Christian communities, believers find themselves at different stages of spiritual growth. The goal of the Christian life is continual growth into maturity, but not everyone is at the same point in the journey. Here are five common types of Christians , signs that help identify each group, and biblical ways to move toward spiritual victory and maturity . 1) Christians Living an Abundant, Obedient Life These believers actively follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and seek to grow daily in obedience and love. Signs Consistent prayer and Bible study Desire to obey God even when it is difficult Serves others willingly Demonstrates love, humility, and forgiveness Lives with peace and spiritual joy Shares faith naturally How They Continue Growing Remain humble and dependent on God Stay rooted in Scripture Maintain accountability and fellowship Serve consistently without pride Continue spiritual discipline even in difficult seasons Eve...

When the Mission Field Comes Home: Navigating the Transition Back to Ordinary Life

"He who is faithful in little is also faithful in much." — Luke 16:10 People approach mission trips at times with anxiety and excitement. When you return from one of the most spiritually charged weeks of your life you watched people come to the Lord, you prayed over the sick, you wept with strangers who became brothers and sisters, you served shoulder to shoulder with your team, who became like a family from dawn until long past dark, and somehow impossibly you were never tired. The Holy Spirit felt near, almost tangible. And then you got on the plane and came back home. Within days, sometimes within hours, the weight of ordinary life comes rushing back. The inbox. The commute. The pile of laundry. The Sunday service that, if you're honest, feels a little flat compared to what you just experienced. And instead of the joy you expected to carry home, you feel something closer to grief, a quiet, disorienting emptiness that you can't quite explain to the people around y...

Where Is Adam’s Missing Rib? Faith Meets Science

One of the most discussed verses in the Bible regarding creation is found in Genesis 2:21–22 , where Scripture says that God formed woman from the rib of man. This passage has raised many questions over the years—especially a common one: If God took a rib from Adam, why don’t men today have a missing rib? And how does science relate to this account? Rather than seeing faith and science as opposing forces, we can understand this passage more deeply by recognizing what the Bible is teaching—and what it is not trying to teach. The Biblical Purpose: Meaning, Not Anatomy Genesis is not written as a medical or biological textbook. Its primary purpose is to reveal God’s design, intention, and order in creation. When God formed woman from man’s rib, the message is deeply symbolic: Not from the head – not to rule over man Not from the feet – not to be trampled From the side – to stand beside him Close to the heart – to be loved and cherished The rib signifies equality, unity...