Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Forgiver Actions

 I want to share the sermon I preached last Sunday at my church.



YouTube Link -  https://youtu.be/PONXAa7jDGg

Main Points from the messages.


Main Verse:-  Philemon 1:11   
Onesimus hasn’t been of much use to you in the past, but now he is very useful to both of us.


Introduction
• “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.”
― C.S. Lewis
• Forgiveness is not a matter of the heart but also requires actions

Actions needed with Forgiveness 
  1. Receive (12) 
  2. Restoration(15)
  3. Restitution (18)

                  Conclusion

                  • “Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
                  • I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one. - Henry Ward Beecher

                  No comments:

                  Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

                  Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...