Friday, May 22, 2020

Updated Site New Site - Gospel-Link.com


Those who read my blogs and follow me know that I was active with writings at times and became inactive later. I started the Gospel-link.com site in 2005 when there were not many websites with Christian materials. For many years I kept it up to date with many resources from different people. As more websites came up with excellent materials and as I got engaged in church planting and studies, I was not able to keep it up.


Now that I am done with my studies (more details later), I will have revamped the site intending to share the resources I produce by the grace of God. I have the desire to keep it up to date and also have few projects in mind for the benefit of the community at large. I will be sharing details about those projects later.

Feel free to take a look at the updated website and resources available.

Gospel-Link.com - https://gospel-link.com/

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...