Sharing the sermon, I preached this Sunday at my church. It is in English.
YouTube Link - https://youtu.be/aLSra4L7yas
Summary of the message
- Desires of our heart placement- Mathew 6:21 - Wherever your treasure is, the desires of your heart will also be.
- Heart determines what we speak - Math. 12:33 “A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. 34 You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. 35 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. 36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak. 37 The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”
- Heart can become hardened (Math. 13:15)
- Heart can be far away. (Math. 15:8)
- Heart can produce bad things (Mathew 15:19)
- God knows our hearts. (Luke 16:15)
- Heart can get dulled - “Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don’t let that day catch you unaware, (Luke 21:34)