Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Thriving Talk - Prayer Life

God wants us to thrive spiritually. A few years ago, I was able to initiate and work on a project called Thrive to create a curriculum to teach school kids about the teaching of Jesus Christ. That program has been successfully started in a few countries and used in different places. We saw lives changed and kids transformed. That project is run under ICPF International Inc. I give leadership in this ministry.

Now I want to introduce a new series called "Thriving Talk." After adding a few talks from a project I did some time ago, the focus will be on topics that will help a person to grow, and I will also share my personal experiences, including my battle with Leukemia.

The first video is on Prayer Life - https://youtu.be/Ysxqji_xXME.




  

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...