I want to share the sermon I preached last Sunday at my church.
YouTube Link - https://youtu.be/enF5VF6LB70
Main Points from the messages.
Main Verse:- Rev. 20:15
- There is good news and bad news.
- Some things are certain, and some things can be debated.
- THE FINAL JUDGEMENT from the Church website: There will be a final Judgment in which the wicked dead will be judged according to their works. Whosoever is not in found in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast, and the false prophet will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Mt.25:46; Mark 9:42-48; Rev. 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8).
- One certain thing is that one day we will stand in judgment.
- For Christians, the final judgment will be a time to receive the Goal of our Faith. - J. S. Gyimah
- Death and then Judgment (Heb.9:27)
- And just as it is appointed for people to die once—and after this, judgment.
- We have an appointment with our creator.
- God is a righteous Judge (Math. 5:48)
- God cannot be deceived (Gal. 6:7-9)
- God has fixed a day to judge (Acts 17:30-31)
- Final Judgement White Throne Judgment
- Lake of Fire is the final destiny for those whose name is not in the Book of Life.
- God is a good God. We hear so much about Him being a good God, and I believe He is a good God. That’s right. He is a good God. But if He’s a good God, He’s got to be a just God. He can’t give us a commandment to do something another, and we disobey it and expect to escape the Judgment. He’s also a God of wrath, a God of judgment. That’s what makes Him a good God, because He keeps His Word. He watches over It. - William Marrion Branham