Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Do you believe?

I want to share the sermon I preached last Sunday at my church. I spoke in Malayalam with translation to English. 

Main Points from the messages.

  • Main Verse - Luke 1:45 - Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!” (NIV)
  • Zachariah doubted while Mary believed.
  • Sarah laughed while Mary believed.
  • What is your default thought about the promises of God?
  • Five Practical Steps
    1. Have strong faith and conviction about who God is.
    2. We should believe and trust that God will fulfill His promises.
    3. Prepare yourself and wait.
    4. Do not dwell on negativity or mediate on negative things and say what is contrary to the word of God. Just shut up! 
    5. Give praise and glory to God when the promise of God is fulfilled.

YouTube Link - https://youtu.be/hcQ5KXdAaqU




No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...