Saturday, August 6, 2022

Thriving Newsletter - My Weekly Updates

I am happy to announce that I have started a Newsletter to provide an update about helpful resources. I will summarize what I shared and learned during the week and give updates on the projects I am working on. 

Feel free to subscribe here - https://tinkuthompson.substack.com/.


If you want to receive the newsletter, which should provide encouraging content, Subscribe. You will start getting weekly updates. If you do not get the email, check your Promotion folder in Gmail or spam folder the first time.  Move it email to your inbox.


Hope you will find this newsletter helpful. 

No comments:

Be Alert: Do not fall into this trap!

Introduction Recently, a Pastor visited me, and I took him to the Mall of America, the biggest mall in America.  As we were walking, we met ...